Welcome to Picacho School.
"BIG SCHOOL RESULTS, SMALL SCHOOL ENVIRONMENT"
- Every staff member knows each student.
- Every student has opportunities to participate in school extracurricular activities.
- There is room at Picacho School for every child to grow and feel accepted.
A WORD FROM OUR SUPERINTENDENT
Picacho School offers a small school atmosphere with big school results. The staff is caring and professional, the parents are supportive and our students are well behaved, hard working and leave here prepared for high school and beyond.
Allen Rogers, Superintendent
Child Find Dates
May 16, 2019
August 15, 2019
November 14, 2019
February 20, 2020
May 7, 2020
AVERAGE TEACHER SALARIES (A.R.S. §15-903.E, amended by Laws 2018, Ch. 285, §10)
1. Average salary of all teachers employed in FY 2020 (budget year): $ 42,954
2. Average salary of all teachers employed in FY 2019 (prior year): $ 41,045
3. Increase in average teacher salary from the prior year: $ 1,909
4. Percentage increase: 5%
Comments on average salary calculation:
District's Definition of Teacher: Any person eligible to be included as a teacher on a district's FTE count submitted with its annual financial report, whose salary was paid under function code 1000 (Instruction).
Teacher Salary Amount Used in Calculations: Teacher's "base salary pay" as indicated on the Teacher's teaching contract for the respective years.
Funding Sources Being Used for Teacher Compensation: Maintenance & Operation Fund (001) & Classroom Site Fund (011).